Sudestada: my new font purchase from the Sudtipos Collection


  
If I had unlimited financial resources to put toward the purchase of fonts, I would buy the entire Sudtipos collection. However, until I win the lottery, I will settle for my monthly font fix. Instead of going to the mall, I went to sudtipos.com to peruse my favorite classics and new releases. It's always hard to decide which font to buy. Kind of like when I was little and couldn't decide which Barbie doll to get at KB Toys. This time, Sudestada caught my eye. The handwritten style goes really well with the hand-crafted theme of my new designs. I can't wait to start working with this one. Oh wait, I already have!

Comments

  1. I love fonts too, but I haven't ventured into paying for them. At this point, I'm sticking with the free ones I can download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there are some great free font sites - I do that too. This site also has some great discounts:
    http://www.myfonts.com/specials/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment