The Lettered Set makes its craft fair debut

The Trenton Avenue Arts Festival was a really fun experience! I shared the booth space with a talented jeweler, Malia of Cutecumb3r and was across the aisle from Christina of Momo Trees, an awesome place for handmade bags, clutches, and wallets. The festival visitors came in by the thousands (according to the festival blog, there were about 10,000 people) and it was great to see some familiar faces. Thank you to everyone who came by to say "hello" and buy cards! It was a great success for my first craft fair. It was so exciting to talk to people about my cards and my work and get so much positive feedback. For those of you who entered the giveaway contest for my watercolor bull, we will be announcing the winner tomorrow! Here is a little movie that I put together with pictures and videos from the day.

Comments

  1. Awesome! Congratulations!It looks like so much fun :)
    So sad that I missed it...hopefully next time I will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big success! It was great to hear so much positive feedback and have so many new customers. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment