Vector Art from Dover Publications

For one of my recent projects, I needed to buy a floral vector pattern to use for the background of a card. Usually I like to make my own but I didn't have the time to invest in such a detailed project. I also wanted a few options and didn't want to buy or make something that the client wouldn't use. My problem was solved when I discovered Dover Publications also sells vector clip art books! This is an exciting development because they used to just sell the flattened Photoshop images. Now, with the vector option, the images can be edited and enlarged to any size. Each book comes with a CD tucked in the back of the book. What a fantastic tool! I found a perfect floral pattern book for my needs. A few photos of the interior are below but you can also scroll through the entire book on the product web page.

Comments