The Ink Pad in NYC

Saturday was warm and sunny and a perfect day for a trip to NYC. After brunch at Sarabeth's, Ran and I spent the day wandering around the streets of Soho and Greenwich Village. Since leaving New York a few years ago, this was my first time back doing my favorite New York activities: wandering, people watching, and stumbling upon interesting little shops that you never knew were there. I was so excited when we walked into a little store called The Ink Pad. In a space no bigger than my kitchen, rubber stamps fill the shelves from floor to ceiling. They have stamps for every occasion you can imagine. It was hard to choose just one. So we chose two! Ran bought a decorative skull stamp and I bought a pretty dandelion stamp. The Ink Pad is at 22 8th Ave and their web site is theinkpadnyc.com.




Comments