Save the Date cards . . . and a trip down memory lane

My great friends Heather and Mike have been two of my favorite clients to work with over the past five years. I have enjoyed designing and printing "save the date" cards for their wedding, Heather's bachelorette party invitations, announcement cards for their first house, and shower invitations and baby announcements for their new bundle of joy, Grace. Below is a photo of the "save the date" card. I used a champagne colored paper with a metallic finish as the bottom layer and printed the announcement in black ink on vellum paper. Guided by Heather's vision, I also created the illustration of her dress and his tux on hangers. The two pieces are tied together with a sheer and metallic ribbon. The supplies were purchased at Paper Presentation on 18th between 6th and 7th. Heather and I assembled these while sipping white wine and watching Pride & Prejudice (the Colin Firth version of course).

Comments