Food and Art Come Together at "Cake as Canvas"



My two favorite topics, sugar and art, have finally found each other in the hands of the talented Huma of Cake as Canvas. A banker turned cake artist and pastry chef, Huma has definitely found her calling. I heard about Huma's work through her friend and my coworker, Carolyn. Carolyn and I often talk about food at work and, let me tell you, she has the best food tips. Go-to weekly recipes, how to hide onions in food for picky eaters, what produce to buy from organic farms, eating for your blood type, and now, a super talented and affordable local pastry artist. Happy weekend indeed! I posted two of my favorite cake designs here but definitely check out Huma's web site and blog.

Comments

  1. I would like an ice cream cake that is shaped like a container of ice cream. It would be like a tub of ice cream, but you could eat the tub.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment