Happy Valentine's Day

Sending a little heart day hug to all of my readers. If you've waited until the last minute to pick up some cards or have been stuck in the snow, this little gift will help you out. Sign up to "Follow my blog" (see the column on the right) and I'll send you the link to my printable "candy heart" download. Once you have clicked "follow" (and it needs to be set to "public") let me know by leaving a comment on this post. The file is set up to print 6 cards on a page. They can be used as gift tags or mini cards. Print, cut, and share. Happy weekend!

Comments

  1. I'm already a follower. Can I still get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes :) all of my current followers can get one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Katie! I love your updates and am proud to call myself a follower! Hope you and Ran are staying cozy down there -- miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise2/13/2010

    I continue to be so impressed with your site Katie!!! And this is the first time I've been a "follower"!!! lol Happy to do all I can to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estefi2/13/2010

    What a great freeby! I love it :)
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment