Is This Really Your Book? (my latest book design)


I'm excited to announce the publication of a crazy funny book - Is This Really Your Book? It's a collection of 93 hilarious gag covers to flip through and place in an appropriate spot for an inappropriate joke. Written by Jack Marino and Gary Gotberg, designed by me, printed at Tiger Press, Inc. in Northampton, MA. These guys are self-publishing this book and, based on the list of the stores on their site, are having some great success at the start! Right now they're offering FREE SHIPPING and you can order the book right from their site http://www.isthisreallyyourbook.com. More information and photos are also on the site. I've included some of my favorites below.


Comments

  1. Looks awesome! The covers are so cool, and it's impressive that you were able to make them so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment