New cards for sale: "Think Lovely Thoughts" (a la Peter Pan)


My mom's birthday is coming up and I wanted to make her a special set of notecards. Inspired by her love for Mary Martin, I came up with this versatile notecard concept. Think Lovely Thoughts can be used for sending happy birthday wishes, sharing your congratulations, or just letting someone know you're thinking about them. I was also excited that I was able to use 100% recycled paper stock. Fireball Printing in Philadelphia helped me pick out some great recycled papers for my cards. This darker paper is milled by Neenah Paper, Inc. I especially like the speckles and flecks of the fibers throughout each sheet. These cards are now for sale in my Etsy shop.

Comments

  1. A great card to look at on a Monday morning. You should offer all of your designs for high quality printing and framing. I bet there are some folks out there who would love to hang this one on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...but I think I would have to look at this card from Monday to Friday :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment