New thank you cards are for sale at my shop - just for kids!

At the suggestion of my sister Sarah, I have been working on fill-in-the-blank thank you cards just for kids. Because I wanted to create a really unique look for my version of this popular kid-friendly card design, I put my all into sketching some adorable baby animals. My heart melted when I was done with the elephant. Ran's favorite is the lion cub. My original line drawings are below, followed by a photo of the card. More photos of the finished cards can be viewed at my Etsy store. I'm selling these in packs of 10 with matching bright blue envelopes.

Comments

  1. These are adorable. Their cuteness is almost too much to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estefi2/10/2010

    These are soooo cute!!!! Makes me wish to have kids so I can buy them (wait, did I say that?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise2/13/2010

    I LOVE these!!! I just wish Jack was old enough to actually use them!!! But when he is, Grandma Wheezie will be purchasing them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment