New cards in my shop - lots of 'em!

I've had a very productive week in my studio and have 3 new cards to sell in my shop. The first is a print of my butterfly woodcut design, carved and stamped by me. I love the hand-crafted look and feel (literally, the ink is raised) of this card.


The second is a new "fill-in-the-blank" thank you card. It's called "Fairytale Thank You Card" because of my little fairy drawings that light up the scene.


The third is my absolute favorite. I came up with this image last week during the long stretch of rainy days. What started off as a rough pencil sketch became an adorable painting (if I do say so myself) of a little girl and her umbrella. Ran actually came up with the line "missing you." I love this illustration but it makes me feel a little sad. I think it's the perfect note to send to a distant friend or loved one.


Thanks to Fireball Printing, I was able to design these on Sunday and have them in my shop by Thursday. Click here to go to my etsy shop. Happy shopping!

Comments

  1. These cards so adorable it's almost frightening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment