An email from Paola!

At the suggestion of Ran's mom, I sent my post about Bar-Ucci to the email address on the back of the postcard. I received the most heart-felt email from Paola this morning! Here it is, first in Italian and then in the Google translated text. I can actually feel her hug. Thank you, Paola!

Cara Katie grazie a mille a te, queste sono le cose che mi danno piĆ¹ soddisfazione.
Ti aspetto presto al Bar- Ucci
Quando torni fatti riconoscere
buna giornata e grazie ancora un abbraccio dal piovoso Chianti Paola

Dear Katie a thousand thanks to you, these are the things that give me more satisfaction. We will soon meet again at the Bar-Ucci
When you come back, please introduce yourself
Have a buna day and thanks again a hug from rainy Chianti Paola

Comments

  1. Alyssa4/13/2010

    Aw, so charming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/22/2010

    The Google translator forgot to tell you that Paola said:
    When you come back, please introduce yourself (quando torni fatti riconoscere).
    I am not Italian nor English, so my translation shouldn't be accurate, but I thougt that is a nice thing of her to say that you shouldn't miss.
    Greetings from Spain,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! thank you so much for telling me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment