Happy Friday! (and an update from my studio)

I am so glad that it is finally Friday! Things have been picking up at KSH Creative ever since we got back from Italy. I've been creating birthday invitations, save the dates, and wedding shower invitations, working on new logos and posters for the Bicycle Coalition of Philadelphia, designing two custom blogs for two different writers, and preparing for my booth at the upcoming Trenton Avenue Arts Festival (more to come on that - my first craft show!). Below are two of my latest card designs. I printed the bridal shower invitations at home but I sent the birthday invitations to Fireball Printing. I was thrilled that they could print these digitally on linen paper. The end result was really elegant at a really affordable price. Hope everyone has a great weekend!



Comments