Font-tastic! Nelly Script

I am love my new script fonts, Nelly Script and it's companion, Nelly Script Flourish. This is the perfect wedding font! I have started to offer wedding address labels for customers as a cost-saving alternative to hiring a calligrapher. I think I've finally found the perfect letter forms for that lovely calligraphy look.

Nelly Script was created by font designer Stuart Sandler and calligraphy artist Crystal Kluge for The Tart Workshop.

This font collaboration came about when Stuart and his fiancée were shopping for wedding invitations at Paper Source in Minneapolis. They spotted lovely lettering and found it was all done by a woman named Crystal Kluge. The couple soon hired Crystal for a lettering project and from there a font was born! The collaboration continues at Tart Workshop and Stuart's wife's unique stationery business, Guestbook Store.

Read the full Myfonts "Creative Characters" interview with Stuart Sandler here.

Comments