Vintage Christmas postcards in my shop!




December 24, 1923
Dear Jennie,
I hope this card finds you all well – and hope you will have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
Lovingly, Millie

I love reading the messages on old postcards, especially those with holiday cheer and warm wishes for a happy new year. This year I've decided to step back in time and write my Christmas cards on these beautifully refurbished vintage postcards. I found the original postcards while vacationing in the Finger Lakes region last summer. I scanned them and, in Photoshop, lovingly cleared them of dust, scratches, and ink stains. I chose Millie's postcard for the back because it was such a special note and I loved the type treatment of the "postcard" text at the top.


My wonderful local printer, Fireball Printing, helped me to choose the perfect cover stock: Neenah Classic Crest in a natural color to match the vintage vibe. I've delicately wrapped these postcards with a natural brown Kraft paper band. For a little extra holiday cheer I used my reindeer die cut stamp on the front of the paper band. Each pack includes 7 different postcards, pictured below.

These are available for purchase in my Etsy store. Click here or the "Shop" tab at the top of my blog to get started. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! If you'd like to send these as a gift, I offer gift wrapping for $2.00. View my shop for more details.





Comments

  1. These are so cute and festive -- I love vintage cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment and your order, Meg! Your cards will be in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment