Holiday Animation Project

I am thrilled to share my most recent illustration project. My friend Jim Vidal, an animator in NYC, hired me to do some character and set illustrations for a cartoon holiday card for Hellerman Baretz Communications. The basic plot is about this amazing attorney named Bernie. He's so amazing that he represents Lindsay Lohan, Tiger Woods, Bernie Madoff, the crazy flight attendant from Jet Blue, and even Santa! This was a great experience in dealing with animation pieces (eyes closed, eyes open, mouth closed, mouth open . . . you get the idea), drawing vector characters in 3/4 perspectives, and cartoon set design. The video is embedded below and some stills of my characters and sets are below. My favorite characters to draw were Santa and Lindsay Lohan . . . what does that say about me?



Comments