Happy birthday to me with a new Pantone set


Okay, so it was my birthday this week but this was more of a business expense. Still, I feel like it is a lovely treat to finally have my own set of Pantone color guides. I receive emails from How Design and this was one of the recent deals from the Pantone shop. Granted, these are 2010 colors but considering I was working with 2004 colors this is a pretty big upgrade. Not to mention the super nice storage case in which the guides are packed. Now I have the confidence to help my clients find the perfect shade of spring green for their wedding invitations or the softest pink for their new baby announcements. Color me happy!


Comments

  1. happy belated birthday! what a wonderful (and useful!) gift. that is indeed a nice looking storage case too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment