Birth Announcement Photo Cards in my shop

Option 1 (vertical with 1 photo)

When my friends Sarah and Pat welcomed baby Abby into the world last August, I was honored that they asked me to create their birth announcements. I created a floral illustration with pretty summer colors to frame the photo and used one of my favorite fonts, Estilo, for the decorative type treatment. I created two different options for the card. The single, circular image was their final choice but the second runner up was a horizontal design that allowed for 2 horizontal photos. I like each so much that I am selling both options in my Etsy shop. The cards come with matching, "warm yellow" envelopes and are sold in quantities of 25 ($50 per 25 cards and envelopes). Click here to view the full listing on Etsy.

Option 2 (horizontal with 1-2 photos)

Comments

Post a Comment