New blog: a wanna be savage detective

My brother-in-law, Winder, has joined the blogosphere with his new online journal, a wanna be savage detective. The title is in reference to the book by Roberto BolaƱo, The Savage Detectives, whose characters live for their art. The goal behind this visually inspiring site is to share something (found or made) creative every day. Winder's blog is an easy remedy in the search for visual inspiration or a mental break from your day-to-day grind. Below are two images from his own works that he has featured on his site.

Copyright © Winder Holeman

Copyright © Winder Holeman

Comments

  1. I love the two pictures you included. As noted in one your previous posts, Day of the Dead art is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I would buy one of those Day of the Dead pieces if he sold them as prints on Etsy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment