New cards in the shop: festive fill-in-the-blank thank you notes

I ALWAYS send a thank you note when someone gives me a gift. It's how I was raised (thanks, Mom). Of course everyone understands that sometimes life gets a little hectic and it's hard to find the time to sit down and write a letter - especially multiple thank you letters for a big event like a baby or wedding shower. I have recently found myself in such a time crunch while on my maternity leave. In comes my need for "fill-in-the-blank" thank you cards. Okay, YES, I had time to design these cards. However, since they arrived from the printer, I have found them extremely useful and I think you will too. 4 cards and 4 kraft envelopes come in a set for only $6.50 at my Etsy shop. Fill-in-the-blank thank you notes are perfect for the new mom, busy birthday gal, and bride-to-be with little time but lots of love. These unique, hand-drawn cards will help you send a quick but heartfelt thank you note for those wonderful new gifts. Click here to purchase.

Comments

  1. Thanks so much, Karly. Oh and I got these printed at Printswell - love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment