FOSSIL Tinspiration



When I posted about the fun FOSSIL tins that came with the watches that my husband and I bought each other for Christmas 2010, I couldn't imagine what a fun connection I would make with Coralie Renaud, the manager of the FOSSIL store in downtown Paris. After stumbling on my post, she wrote me a lovely email complete with photos of her FOSSIL tin collection. I had no idea there were so many and that the design of these tins was such a big deal. Needless to say, I was incredibly excited when she sent me a box full of tins all the way from her store in France! She even included the book, Tinspiration, The Art & Inspiration of the Fossil Tin.  I've photographed some of my favorite tins for this post. Can you believe this isn't even all of what she sent me? These tins have so many uses - I think I'll use mine to organize my teas, sewing supplies, jewelry, and maybe some of my cooking spices. Merci beaucoup, Coralie!



Comments

  1. wow! that's awesome! i'm also starting to collect FOSSIL tin boxes. i now have one tin box from the watch that my friends gave me as their farewell gift. i got so interested that i search some pictures and blogs about these tins. hope someday i could also have a copy of the book, Tinspiration. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment