Origami Note Cards

Check out this gorgeous origami note card that came in the mail this week. I love the delicate details in the paper patterns and folds. The hand drawn ribbon at the top is the perfect finishing touch to this hand-crafted paper gift. The card was made by a friend, Katherine Piedra. I hope she's thinking about setting up a shop to sell her creations - I'll share the link as soon as she does! In the meantime you can contact her via email at piedra.katherine@gmail.com. Her origami portfolio includes cranes, doves, fish, frogs, reindeer, Christmas trees, Santa Clauses, flowers, giraffes, and cicadas. She also makes origami mobiles, flower arrangements, and ornaments.

Comments

  1. Thank you SO much for posting this and for your compliments! My initial reaction to seeing it was, "Wow! Did I really make that?" Ha! Thank you! I'll be sending all sorts of traffic your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love your card - you are so talented! I can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment